– Leysen B, Van den Eynden B, Gielen B, Bastiaens H, Wens J. Implementation of a Care Pathway for Primary Palliative Care in 5 research clusters in Belgium: quasi-experimental study protocol and innovations in data collection (pro-SPINOZA). BMC Palliative Care 2015. http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/pdf/s12904-015-0043-x.pdf
– Leysen Bert. Pro-Spinoza: an innovative health care data collection system. Biomina Research Day, University of Antwerpen. 2014, February 20th. Antwerp.
– Leysen B, Wens J, Van den Eynden B. Facilitators and barriers for family doctors (FD) to deliver high quality palliative care (PC). North American Primary Care Research Group (NAPCRG) Annual Meeting. 2014, November 21th -25 th. New York, USA.
Abstracts (congress book):
– Leysen B., Wens J., Van den Eynden B. Implementation of the Care Pathway for Primary Palliative Care. Palliative Medicine 2014. 28(6); 851-852. 8th World research Congress of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC). 2014, June 5th-7th. Lleida, Spain.
– Leysen B., Van den Eynden B., Wens J. Rapid Response to: The Liverpool care pathway: a cautionary tale (http://www.bmj.com/content/347/bmj.f4779/rr/659364#!)